Thursday, August 30, 2018

Stamp-A-Faire 2018: Garden Whimsy Pop-Up Box with Lexi Daly

The fifth challenge for SAF 2018 was




Lexi Daly's tutorial on how to make a pop up box of flowers was lovely.  Again I did not have the dies used but instead used flower dies I had at hand with PTI coloured cardstock.




I had been given a present of die for a pop up flower pot which I had not had a chance to use. This challenge seemed to be a perfect time to give it a try.






I used a die from PTI to cut a sentiment twice and glued them together to add dimension.



The front of the card was made using some PTI patterned paper and stamps and dies.

Well that completes my entries for this years SAF. Many thanks to everyone at PTI who made the event happen. It was a wonderful weekend.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...