Saturday, August 25, 2018

Stamp A Faire 2018

Hello fellow bloggers,
It has been a long time since I have had a chance to blog and craft. I am delighted to have the time this weekend to catch up with crafting and connect with my fellow crafters.
I am participating in Stamp A Faire 2018 with Papertrey Ink




The first challenge is the following:




I did not have the actual tools for this but I improvised by using two old frames with some hose stapled to act as a screen (not and ideal choice as the hose dipped when draining the water from the pulp). The paper did not turn out too bad for a first attempt.




The sheets of paper lying out in the sun this morning to dry.



A little closer look




If you would like to join in this is the  link to the tutorial given by Heather Nichols from Papertrey Ink.


The next challenge starts pretty soon so I'm off now to get ready. I'll post finished products throughout the day.


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...