Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowman Kisses



I came across this idea on Splitcoaststampers Forum Craft Fair Ideas.  I had a little difficulty in downloading picture of snowman so I used another  free clip art image, re sized it to suit my tic tacs. Then I typed up poem on my PC set it with smaller image of snowman, framed it and printed it on white card stock. I used a small circle punch for hole. They were quite reasonable to put together and sold for approx 1.50  euro each. 

You can also see another version on the following blog.  Kerry is a very dedicated and experienced craft fair exhibitor. You will enjoy her website.

http://www.kerryspapercrafts.com/?p=1640

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne, i'm loving your blog! Your work is amazing. You are one talented lady x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...