Tuesday, February 15, 2011


More photos of Alex drawer from Ikea as requested.

To make dividers for the alex drawers from Ikea I used some white foam board. You can just about make out two pieces of foam board I used to prop up a long piece lenght ways.  I did this to block off the back of the drawer. I did not want ribbon to go in the back as I would not be able to see it clearly.

I cut out pieces 7 cm x 3.5 cm or 7 cm x 7 cm for large ones.

I bagged very small lengths of ribbon in colour order.

The remaining drawers.  One I used for projects I am working on (not shown).

 I dipped into my supply of 2 inch round clear lid aluminum tins for storing brads and small embellishments.

The button jars are also from Ikea.


  1. Anne, these are lovely! My trip is this weekend! My husband said he'd come help me! I think I have organization envy! I'm going to use tons of your ideas! Just the ribbon one alone will make a huge difference, but the brads and buttons will help as well!

  2. WOW! This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! love your organization :)

  3. Wow wish I could keep a draw organized like that!!!


Thank you so much for your kind comment.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...