Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MORE NOTEBOOKS

Today my local store Tesco donated these to my fund raising efforts. It is a tremendous help. A big Thank You to Tesco. Together with the supply I have been collecting in the past couple of weeks I now have 100 to cover !






I had some lovely Laura Ashley paper out on my desk so I had to just go ahead and make one.
I used Papertrey ink Melon Berry card stock and lux satin ribbon and other items from my stash.
As the notebooks measure 7.5cm width, 21 cm height and .5cm deep , I cut the card stock to 15.5 cm x 21 cm and scored it at 7.5 cm and 8cm . The patterned paper I cut to 7 cm  width and 20.5 cm height.
I cut a small strip of 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm for the top of the first page.

 I used a 2inch scallop punch and a 1 1/2 inch circle punch. I printed out the note topper and
put a coloured adhesive pearl over the letter O.



I cut a little strip of patterned paper to put inside the pen. This particular patterned paper is light and easy enough to roll.



Oh so cute !  99 more to go.  Ha Ha. Will I think they are cute when I eventually finish them all  ! LOL.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...