Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Mother's Day





Happy Mother's Day to all my visitors today. I am a very blessed mum to two very wonderful  young men and an equally blessed daughter to a 'Mum in a million'. I treasure my husband also today for the gift of my two sons and also my dad who fills my heart with love and pride.

Today I am sharing with you a card  I made especially for 'My Mum'.  I used the beautiful papers from Waiting for Santa from Webster's Pages. The card I designed myself and the inspiration for the gift bag/ envelope I got from Michelle Wooderson from the Mish Mash site. I so loved making this card I almost wanted to keep it !


1 comment:

  1. Oh Anne I shed a tear when I read this. Beautiful work ....as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...