Sunday, May 1, 2011

Make it Mondays with Papertrey Ink


Yes, I know it is Sunday but had to fit this in from last week.

The video tutorials are great on Nicole Heady's Capture the Moment blog.
 http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/04/make-it-monday-12-line-frames-101.html

I made this little card in a flash. My frame is n't perfect. It has the little bleed blobs at the end of the lines. Have to get that special pen Nicole used.... I used papertray ink card stock and inks, ripe avocado and berry sorbet, designer papers by Collage Press Studios Hometown summers. Stamps from stash. Oh and that very cute little gem/button is from Webster's pages little scalloped sparklers. Just could n't resist popping one on !
Happy Summer.

1 comment:

  1. so pretty, that gem is so gorgeous, and I'm loving that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...