Thursday, September 22, 2011

Irish Tea Brack in a Jar











Photos of jars and baked Irish Tea Brack as promised. It is a great recipe to package in a jar. I packed flour and spices in plastic lunch bag on top of brown sugar and mixed fruit. Added two Irish Tea bags and gift wrapped. Instructions for making up and baking will be added to the tags later. I'll post recipe and the  instructions tomorrow.

For the Christmas tag I used Jolly by Golly by Cosmo Cricket and tag lifted from Danni Reid. I hope to make up the rest of the tags soon.  For the Halloween jar I just used bits and pieces left over from old paper sets. I think they are from My Minds Eye.

Happy Jar filling !

1 comment:

  1. Anne, I'm drooling over here! The Irish Tea Brack looks so delicious. I love your tags too. The Christmas one is is adorable and cheery. What wonderful gifts these will make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...