Monday, September 19, 2011

Websites and Blogs Book




I had lots of acrylic sheets left over from a previous project Earring Display Holder and wanting  to use them up in some way for the forthcoming fairs I took out a  favourite stamp set,  Take Note, from Papertrey Ink and made the cover and inside first page.  I  designed a page template for 4 page inserts to an A4 sheet of cardstock.  I think the above works pretty good. I made a couple of mistakes using my bind it all but as this sample is for myself it's ok.
The cardstock and felt are Rasberry Fizz by Papertrey Ink. The fabric I used on the cover is called Dogwood Trail from SewLux. Each piece is beautiful. They will look lovely on the covers of more books  for the Christmas Fairs.

The link for the template if you would like to make some for yourself is
AOK's Websites and Blogs Book Template

Hope you enjoy.
Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...