Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Misti is in the house

Yesterday the postman knocked on the door with a package from My Sweet Petunia containing a late  Christmas present, the new and incredible stamping tool, MISTI.



My day's plans gave way to trying out the latest invention to the stamping world. Having tried it, I love it. It is seriously the best thing since sliced bread (as they say). The following cards were stamped using stamps and dies from Papertrey Inks, You are a Masterpiece Kit. Using Misti I was able to stamp the die cuts accurately first time with no wastage of cardstock.

 


The Misti is made of sturdy acrylic but to keep it extra safe I invested in a cute oilcloth laptop sleeve by Cath Kidston. It was the perfect fit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...