Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF 2016: Mastering drips and splatters with Lizzie Jones

4 PM: MASTERING DRIPS AND SPLATTERS WITH LIZZIE JONES

For this class  Lizzie Jones a young vibrant designer over at Papertrey  Ink presented Jackson Pollock and his work and inspired us through her video tutorial to get messy with our paints and inks. This was much easier for me than I thought it would be. Lizzie coaxed me into her world by suggesting to those of us who don't like dark inky fingers to try the colour yellow. Once I had started I pulled out that enchanted evening dark navy blue re inker by Papertrey Ink and splattered away anyway.

My card  uses hibiscus burst, enchanted evening and aqua mist re-inkers. Sentiment from Art with Heart Stamp set and card base enchanted evening. All by Papertrey Ink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...