Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF 2016: Watercolour like a master with Kay Miller

8PM: WATERCOLOUR LIKE A MASTER WITH KAY MILLER

This super video tutorial was given by Kay Miller. It is hard to believe that this is the first time this talented lady has ever presented a video tutorial. It was excellent. Clear, straightforward and very easy to follow. What an lovely accent. I could listen to her all day.

Kay said, "I am going to show you how you can create beautiful watercolor works of art on your cards, with just a few simple stamping supplies and dye inks. With this easy technique you’ll be able to use many of the stamp sets and inks you already have on hand, to mimic the lovely watercolor paintings of the Masters!"

She sure did. I love my cards I made using these techniques.




All the stamps, inks and cardstock are by Papertrey Ink.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...