Saturday, August 26, 2017

10PM: 2nd Anniversary Tradition- Cotton, presented by Michelle Leone



10PM: 2nd Anniversary Tradition- Cotton, presented by Michelle Leone



Staying with the theme of a second traditional anniversary gift of cotton Michelle Leone asked us to create a project using her lavender sachet as inspiration. This was Michelle's first time to create a craft video tutorial. I enjoyed it. Very inspirational and simple to follow. 

For my entry I kept to Michelle's design and  improvised with dies and fabric I had.



I have left a gap open as I have to fill with lavender when it has completely dried. I used the leaf dies from Meadow Greens, petal dies from Beautiful blooms 11 die 1 and die 3 and the base is cut using a die from Stitched rectangles die collection all by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...