Saturday, August 25, 2018

Stamp A Faire 2018 Building A Felt Flower Wreath

The second challenge with SAF 2018 is






For this challenge Lizzie Jones from Papertrey Ink taught us how to make felt flowers. I did not have the flower dies that Lizzie used but I had a set called Year of the Flowers Poinsettias Die Collection from Papertrey Ink so I improvised by using them.



I used some glitter felt ( from local store ) and some Pure Poppy felt from PTI to make the flowers and I used Limade Ice Felt from PTI for the leaves. I sewed the flowers and used a hot wax glue gun to make the leaves.
I love how the wreath turned out and  will enjoy it over the Christmas period.



I popped the wreath on the wall to get an idea of how it will look for Christmas. Love it.







Thanks for stopping by.


Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...