Thursday, March 17, 2011

Keeping Things Simple

I love this simple card from
http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2011/03/bride-groom-hearts-video-.html






Simple layering for background. I used my slice machine with Basics 1 (heart size 2inch)
Sentiment printed using Edwardian font and cut  banner to shape. Don't you just love the tuxedo! So simple and cute.


True to form I could not just make one but had to make a dozen. But that's ok as they are heading  for a crafting pal who will sell them for charity this week. I had to post this lovely backet, one of two I was given as a gift to use to display items on the stall at craft fairs. They are georgous. They will make my stall look very classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...