Sunday, March 20, 2011

FLOWERS BOOKMARK



I had a little time to spare this morning so I worked on another craft fair item. You will see a wonderful video here http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2011/03/fun-flowers-bookmark-video-.html






I did n't have any of the dies used so I used my cute little slice machine. I chose a flower design from Basic 2 , circle punches I had at hand, Papertrey ink Berry Sorbet card stock, ribbons and buttons. For the spray I used Crafter's Companion spray and sparkle multicolour and just gave a quick spray. I will have to get around to making up a bottle of  the spray Dawn uses in her video one of these days.  A very reasonable item to put together and bookmarks are always popular.

1 comment:

  1. Anne, I love this bookmark. What a lovely project to make with my daughter .Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...